SP1 Single Pump Booster Set
Single pump Constant pressure cold water booster sets are designed to increase the pressure of the water services within a building where the existing incoming mains or feed tank is not capable of supplying sufficient system pressure. Incorporating ESERIES inverter driven variable speed pumps, which continually vary the motor speed to match the changing flow demand pattern, whilst maintaining a constant system duty pressure.
This mode of operation, adjusting the pump's motor speed to the building's flow requirements, reduces the power consumption dramatically.
- 304 Stainless steel WRAS approved pumps
- BMS Volt Free Contacts
- Dry run protection
- Brass nickel plated WRAS approved ball valves
- Union fittings on suction and discharge for easy disassemble
- PWB 8 litres WRAS approved pressure vessel
- Glycerine filled pressure gauge
- Common powder coated base plate option
- Tested and programmed prior dispatch
- Stainless steel Fittings
Individual Dimensional 3D drawings on request
230v~1ph~50hz +/- 10%
400v~3ph~50hz +/- 10%
Single Pump Set Performance:
Max Flow: 3.3 litres / sec
Max Pressure: 9.0 Bar
ESERIES Variable Speed Controller:
ESERIES Variable Speed Controller mounted in discharge pipework complete with LCD display to indicate system overview and operating parameters. Complete with:
- Automatic changeover of duty pump.
- Volt free contacts for remote alarm.
- Provision for wiring of low level float switch.
- Built in protection against dry running, over current and over temperature.
- Working temperatures of 0 - 60°C