Bespoke Sub Compact cold water booster Sets
Fluid Water Solutions offer a space saving range of sub compact boosting solutions for domestic and commercial applications. We offer a full range of single, twin and triple compact pump booster sets available with a single or three phase electrical supply. The pumps are submerged in water giving minimal noise levels. All our GRP tanks are WRAS approved and are available in type AF & AG (CAT 4) or AB (CAT 5). Smaller models are designed to fit through a standard door making our sub compact sets ideal for retrofit applications.
- Tank sizes available from 184 litres up to 2000 litres in one or two-piece GRP insulated.
- Single, twin or three pump versions.
- Type AF/AG or AB air gap.
- Variable speed control complete with transducer.
- Quiet running with water cooled motors.
- Low level float switch fitted as standard for dry run protection.
230v~1ph~50hz +/- 10%
400v~3ph~50hz +/- 10%
Max Pump Performance
Max Flow: 9.9 litres / sec
Max Pressure: 9.0 Bar
WRAS approved tanks with Raised ball valve chamber
Our tanks are manufactured to BS 13280:2001 standard using high quality glass reinforced polyester (GRP) resins. The tanks comply with the UK water supply regulations 1999 and have been tested and approved by WRAS. All our tanks as standard are fitted with an AG or AB AGAP.
ESERIES Variable Speed Controller
ESERIES Variable Speed Controller mounted in discharge pipework complete with LCD display to indicate system overview and operating parameters. Complete with:
- Automatic changeover of duty pump.
- Volt free contacts for remote alarm.
- Low level float switch control card.
- Built in protection against dry running, over current and over temperature.
- Anti-seize facility up to 16 hours running time.