MARB Cold Water Booster sets
Fluid Water Solutions offer variable speed booster sets one to six pumps and up to 22KW with our MARB variable speed control panel which FWS have exclusivity for the UK & Ireland. Designed for commercial applications, i.e. hotels, schools, colleges, office blocks, nursing homes & hospitals etc. All MARB booster sets have MODBUS front of house protocol software as standard & BACNET is also an optional extra if required with existing operating systems. All our sets are built to a compact design and quiet running. All suction & discharge manifolds are in 304 stainless steel. All MARB sets can be supplied with an optional WRAS approved break tank sized to suit demand. All our panels have password protection, soft start safety function, anti-seize facility & manual mode for fixed speed emergency supply. The MARB panel can also be retro fitted to any existing fixed speed booster set either free standing or wall mounted.
- 304 Stainless steel WRAS approved pumps.
- BMS Volt Free Contacts
- Automatic Cascade mode
- Dry run protection
- 304/316 Stainless steel manifolds and fittings
- Brass nickel plated WRAS approved ball valves
- Union fittings on suction and discharge for easy disassemble
- PWB 24 litres WRAS approved pressure vessel
- Glycerine filled pressure gauge
- Common powder coated base plate
- All wired, tested and programmed prior dispatch
230v~1ph~50hz +/- 10%
400v~3ph~50hz +/- 10%